Friday, 10 February 2012

Dealing With Food Poisoning

I Got So Sick The Other Day, I eat Some Chocolate And just 15 min's later I Was So Sick That I Was Throwing Up At Both Ends(If you know what i mean). I Was In The Bathroom for 4 hours dealing with this, it was just offal, the next day i knew i needed soup so i made tomatoes soup

in this soup i put in 2 kinds of Flax's seeds a darker kind and A golden kind
along with Hemp and nutritional yeast and Parsley And I Made It With Can tomatoes
that has no salt

Before I Made The Soup I Needed Something to relax my stomach so i went to a herbal
house, ( Witch I call Vanessa's Because Of The Very Wonderful Person that runs this place), And she recommended The Following tea


This Is

Peppermint
Ginger
Slippery Elm
Chamomile
Lavender
Marshmallow



You Heat Some Water Then Put in 2 tea spoons of it And mix it a round
I Really Worked My stomach Was So Much Better (Thanks Vanessa)

3 comments:

  1. The remedy looks pretty awful...but if it works...just close your eyes and push it down. Are these marshmallows vegan? I know there are vegan versions but usually marshmallows are made with gelatine. Can you check next time you see Vanessa, I am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No You Don't Drink The Stuff , You make The Tea Out Of It , You Boil Water Then You Put In 2 tea Spoons Of It Stir Then Let It Sit For 10 Mins, Strain It Out Then Drink Whats left, And Yes It Really Works.

      Delete
  2. Oh About The marshmallows, I Dint Find Out About Them I Will Soon,She Knows That I Am Vegan, And To Tell You The Truth I Dint See
    marshmallows In The Mix , But It Is Written
    On The List She Gave Me

    ReplyDelete