Friday, 24 February 2012

Homemade Chocolates

I Found How To make Homemade Chocolates On A U tube Video
She Made It Like This.
6 Tbsp coconut oil
8 Tbsp unrefined sugar (or 6 Tbsp if using carob powder)
4 Tbsp cocoa powder (or 6 Tbsp carob powder)

I made It My Own Way Like This

8 Tbsp Of Coconut Oil
5 Teaspoons Of Stevia
5 Teaspoons Of Coco

And Here It is

Homemade Chocolate Recipe Directions

Melt the coconut oil in a pot on low heat. Stir in the sugar and cocoa/carob powder until it's smooth. If you're using a flavoring, like hot peppers or orange zest, stir that in as well.
Line a pan with parchment paper, and pour in the liquid chocolate. If you're using toppings, sprinkle them on top.
Put the pan in the fridge to set, which takes 20-30 minutes depending on the temperature in your fridge. I hope you have fun with this homemade chocolate recipe, the latest of my healthy vegan recipes.

This Is A Quick Way To Fix A Need For Some Chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment