Saturday, 9 June 2012

Vegan Burgers

I Have A Bite Of A Down Day So I Tried To Make A Vegan Hand Burger I Tried To Make One Before From Recipes From The Web, But It Came Out Bad, So I Tried To make One Out Of My Own Thoughts.This is What I Did 1 Cup Of Organic Black Beans 1/2 Cup Up Onions 2 Teaspoon Of Hemp 5 Teaspoons Of Almond Butter 3 Teaspoons Of Spicy Sauce 1 Teaspoon Of Black Pepper 1 Teaspoon Of Herbamare Spicy 1 Small Brock'lly And Some Vegan Cheese Mix it All Together In A Food Processor Then Form Them In To Patty's Then I Put them Into The Oven To Bake At 375 20 Min's On One Side And 20 Min's On The Other And This is What They Looked Like This came Out Great But For One Thing Thou, The bread I Used Was Bad ,Its Was A Good Vegan Bread , Gluten Soy Free Bread, But Not Good For Hand Burgers Thou, When I Tride To Pick Up And eat The Burgers The Bread Fell Apart, But The Burgers Tasted Very Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment